Constituent Services

My staff and I pledge to do anything we can to help make your state government more accessible and helpful to you.  If you have a question or concern involving state government, or would like to express your opinion on an issue, please do not hesitate to contact me. Your input is very important to me and helps me make the best decisions possible. 


As your state representative, there are many ways my office can be of assistance to you.  Below are several of the services that I encourage you to use.


My staff and I can provide you with:


·         Status reports on legislation

·         Assistance with problems you may run into when dealing with state government and its agencies.

·         Copies of PA House and Senate bills and state laws

·         Supplying applications of PA birth and death certificates

·         Processing PennDOT motor vehicle registrations, driver's licenses and learner's permits renewals, disability plate/placards -click here to obtain PennDOT forms online or to file electronically

·         Providing Pennsylvania child abuse history clearance applications

·         Providing Pennsylvania criminal history applications

·         Providing Pennsylvania Tax Forms

·         Providing informational brochures and forms:

§  Guide to benefits and rights for senior citizens

§  Property tax and rent rebate forms

§  PACE/PACENET applications

§  PA Driver’s Manuals

§  PA transportation maps

·         Absentee ballot applications and voter registration forms

·         House Citations and Certificates of Recognition to commemorate 50th anniversaries, 100th birthdays, special achievements like Eagle Scout or Girl Scout Gold awards, or other important occasions

·         PHEAA– student financial aid for higher education

·         Forms from the Bureau of Consumer Protection

·         Forms from the Pennsylvania Corporation Bureau


What can you do for me?


·         Let me know of any problems you have. If you encounter any bureaucratic road blocks or obstacles, please tell me about it.

·         If you have a question regarding state government, do not hesitate to ask me.  If I can’t provide you with an answer myself—I will try my best to find someone who can.

·         Feel free to call, email or write in to my offices to share your thoughts and opinions on pending legislation—I am here to serve my constituents the best that I can and I value your feedback and input on any issue.